All Owners Posts
Rental Laws Change in Wisconsin
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Comfort Animals
- Emotional Support Animals
- Wisconsin Act 317
- Wisconsin Landlord-Tenant Law Changes
Emotional Support Animals, Inspection Fees, Unpaid Utilities, Lease Termination
Check our quick summary of the new Wisconsin rental law changes:
(1) Codifies guidelines regarding service and emotional support animals.
(2) Restricts local rental property inspections and fees.
(3) Allows owners to avoid liability for renters’ unpaid municipal utilities.
(4) Limits judicial discretion in lease termination cases.